Bahawalpur, Pakistan | With the risk of war escalating between India and Pakistan following an Indian airstrike inside Pakistan on Tuesday (Feb 26, 2019), The Right Reverend Arslan Ul-Haq (Moderator, Sutlej Reformed Church of Pakistan) has appealed national and international community of faith to pray for the peace between both countries.
Pakistan | Following are the highlights of unprecedented liberalisation of Visa Regime opening up to the World
• 175 countries to receive E-Visa
• Visa on arrival for 50 countries (earlier they were 24)
• IATA approved Tour Operators will be allowed to bring tourist groups to Pakistan
• Canadian and British passport holders Sikhs will be allowed to avail of this facility
• Business Visa from 68 countries to 96 countries (Business documented would be needed)
• Work Visa: Pak Missions will issue visas on the recommendation of BOI
• Family Visit: 5 years Multiple Entry Visa in 7-10 working days
• Pak Missions will be allowed to grant 5 years validity and one year stay (Multiple) entry visa to foreigners of Pak origin and their spouses
• Diplomatic Visa: Tenure of diplomatic /official assignment
• Tablighi visa: 45 days
• Missionary visa: 01 year
• House Aide Visa
• Student Visa: 02 Years
• Free movement of foreigners in open cantonment
• Close cantonments will retain the prohibited status
• Visible signboard to be installed at restricted areas instead of whole district or tehsil
• Border crossing will be open/non-restricted
• AJK & GB to be non-restricted
• Revised list of restricted /prohibited areas
Visa Fees being rationalized
Are you interested in preaching and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Pakistan?
We, the Sutlej Reformed Church of Pakistan invite you to come and preach the Living Gospel of our Loving Jesus Christ to the nation of Pakistan with us. We would happy to see you.
Let us know about your ministry of interest that you want to do during your trip.
You can choose from the list given below:
1. Biblical/Theological/Leadership/Couples/Youth/Women Seminar
2. Pastoral Fellowship
3. Children’s Ministry
5. Visitation to our Project Sites
1. Valid Passport
2. Valid Visa to travel to Pakistan (Normal processing time for a visa is 4-6 weeks.)
For Americans: http://www.embassyofpakistanusa.org/consa6.php
For London UK: http://www.phclondon.org/main
Funds for the Trip:
Airfare (Round Trip), Accommodation & Food etc.
If you, your church/ministry/organization members, group, family or friends are interested to join us then do not miss this opportunity. Remember, he who wins a soul is wise (Prov 11:30). And do not hesitate to email in case you need require additional information in this regard.